Monday 1 June 2009

3 things that made me smile on the weekend.

It was a great weekend, followed by the bonus of an extra day off.

Paddling
On Saturday I went out to buy a paddling pool for my (self) kids from Homebase. It was the first time I'd used my 5% discount card and ended up saving £2.50 that made me smile.

Petrol Prices
I just ignored the prices - I knew I had to get some anyway. I saved a further £2.50 with my cashback card.

Food
Some essentials and as it was my son's birthday party some cakes and decorating. Kerching another £2.50 off my bill.

Secretly joyous and wanting to tell everyone in the store, but that's not allowed!

It's a shame I couldn't get 5% off the traffic jam on the way home!

5% discount card is part of the package offered through http://bunnytick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment